Granny's gone and done it again

I’m no chef But I would just throw it all together and cook it like a stew. But then I’ll eat anything.
True story. My wife sent me with a big container of goulash in my cooler one week. I ate all the other stuff out off the cooler first then started to eat the goulash. It tasted real good and I had eaten it for several meals when I decided to put on my glasses to see what the “special sauce” was, that she had put on it. I then realized the “special sauce “ was MOLD!!!:eek:

I then made the mistake of telling my wife this story.:smack

She said “so you mean to tell me my goulash tastes better after it’s MOLDY than before “ :th:oops:
Don’t know if I’ll ever live that one down :duc
Oh wow ! Did you get sick ?? LOL I bet she had a field day w/ that one !

your only supposed to take like a TBS. every few hrs.
:sick Hot tea or water with lemon and honey works just as well.

Oh and those are called hangovers . hahahaaa
Never have drank enough at once to be drunk or warrant a hangover for my weight, but I always end up feeling crappy. Just don't care for it enough to go through all that.

:sick Hot tea or water with lemon and honey works just as well.

Never have drank enough at once to be drunk or warrant a hangover for my weight, but I always end up feeling crappy. Just don't care for it enough to go through all that.
no cause the whiskey thins the blood and any mucus you might have. Lemon dont. I didnt say it was good. LOL Its medicine. Matter of fact its nasty. But it works better then cough syrup and better for you.

Back
Top Bottom