Granny's gone and done it again

LOL Wishing, Did he have worms or an itchy butt ?
I did something stupid . I had 250 lbs of feed in the trunk. I tried to help Robert. Now I cant sleep. Shoulder has me in tears.
Why do you ask that about Scooter? I have to make him sit down to get a picture. He won't hold still otherwise.
Sorry about your shoulder. That's as bad as a hip for pain.

51030701_10213447394368389_4677607968215138304_n.jpg

Yet another lost dog .
He's doing a good job guarding that road. :hmm hope that nice coat is enough to keep him warm tonight.

Could any of y’all help me out with this observation: it seems any chicken respiratory problem I look up it seems they all say the chicken will be a carrier of that disease? So, if you end up with a chicken with a repertory problem should you just get rid of them, for the health and sake of future chickens of your flock and if you want to sell or trade chickens in the future? I seem to hear of mycoplasma a lot and isn’t it a bad disease? Cause even if your flock gets better they will be carriers and you don’t want to get other chickens sick in the future?
Gap worms can cause them to have a breating problem. As far as culling a MG positive flock, That stuff is everywhere and its up to you to decide if you want to cull or not. Have you posted the chicken in the ER thread ?

Feeling down today. Can't remember the last time i felt good. Don't want to go out and tend the animals. Just went out and watered, my hands are frozen. I have to go out and pass enough food for 2 days since i am going to Lynchburg tomorrow. Sorry to be a downer.
:hugs Sorry about that, Cap. Wish the dr.s had some better answers for you. Have you started PT?

Back
Top Bottom