Granny's gone and done it again

I understand Alley, its very frustrating. Maybe just a couple laying hens ? Some you dont care to much about. At least you could get a fresh egg. You do eat eggs dont you ?
Once in a blue moon anymore. I don't eat breakfast and I'm always working so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do love omelets but it's a time factor.
Ya know how you were talking the other day about the grocery store eggs? There are 4 of us here and a dozen will just sit in the fridge weeks past the date.
I forgot ! Alley, How is your pup doing ? Has she settled any? Pic would be nice. She is so pretty.
She's a heathen, the other day she had been out all night and all morning but I had to go to work and she cant be trusted unsupervised (she beats up Pippa) so she had to go in her cage. She crapped in the cage 10 minutes after I left. She danced in it and rolled.
She doesn't stop moving so here is the only recent pic I have of her lol
20200221_103825.jpg

Ive heard of pain going from your chest/stomach to your back but my back is hurting and going to my stomach. :hmm
Tom fussed all morning about having a woman shampoo his hair. He LOVED it! Huge smile the whole time then he was falling asleep. LOL $20,00 freaking dollars at wal mart. Said he would go somewhere no one knew him.
Took him to breakfast at fat boys then pushed him through the junk store . He bought a hammer . So I bought some wood. hahahaaa small piece of driftwood. Then a banana split for him. He said except for the pain it was a perfect day. aww....

Back
Top Bottom