Granny's gone and done it again

Morning all. Granny, hope everything goes well today. :hugs

Finally got my big bay window finished. I still need to paint the trim, but I was impatient. The full pic doesn’t show true colors, so I included the smaller pic that was a close-up of the duct tape.
View attachment 2035493

View attachment 2035492
The knobs are river rock drawer pulls that my bff made, but I tried to tighten a couple with the drill and broke them. I reglued But was impatient and didn’t wait long enough for them to set. So the duct tape was holding the last one in place while the glue hardened.
Looks great!

Thanks, cap. What type of plants should I get for my little stands? I was thinking African violets would look sweet and old fashioned.
That would look nice. After winter dies , I am going to order gesneriads. They are related to African violets, but have nifty flowers like little trumpets.

Ugh. Strength and courage.

People are crazy. “Well do this before work” (when it’s still dark and chickens are still asleep. ) we’ll then do it When you get home! (When it’s dark and chickens are asleep.) Guess what y’all, there’s almost 12 hours on a normal day when I’m gone.
Doesn’t help that hubs gets home and unless I specifically tell him you need to do this (and even that is a crapshoot) he doesn’t do it. I’ve been tending to fluffy and managing the house, mount laundry is growing on the living room couch and he sits and plays games when he gets home.
Yeah I know. Like you dont have other stuff you gotta do. And my days are all different. Like I worked 10-3 yesterday but work 1:30-close today. There is no certain time to do things. I have all the time in the world this morning 🙄 but I need to feed and water everyone and make a bottle. And I need to shower so I dont smell like a farm for work.

Camping that looks awesome.

Adding insult to injury - low tire pressure warning on my truck. One tire is about ten psi less than the others....but seems to be holding steady there. Hubs is going to have to help me with that over lunch. Which reminds me. I’m going to have to do my target order as a “pickup” order - half hour lunches do not give you enough time to get poop done. I could take longer but as is I don’t get paid for lunches soooo....

And I have way too much to do at work and not enough time.

Guh. Heating pads have a 2 hr auto off thing. That’s...annoying. Don’t have a way to safely affix a heat lamp so that’s not really an option. Either way also requires running an extension cord out into the hallway since the bathroom lacks an outlet.

Yeah. Skipping the gym tonight.

Camping that looks awesome.

Adding insult to injury - low tire pressure warning on my truck. One tire is about ten psi less than the others....but seems to be holding steady there. Hubs is going to have to help me with that over lunch. Which reminds me. I’m going to have to do my target order as a “pickup” order - half hour lunches do not give you enough time to get poop done. I could take longer but as is I don’t get paid for lunches soooo....

And I have way too much to do at work and not enough time.

Guh. Heating pads have a 2 hr auto off thing. That’s...annoying. Don’t have a way to safely affix a heat lamp so that’s not really an option. Either way also requires running an extension cord out into the hallway since the bathroom lacks an outlet.

Yeah. Skipping the gym tonight.
My sunbeam heating pad doesn't have that 2 hour turn off thing.

Back
Top Bottom