Granny's gone and done it again

Oh my. That is why I don't take anything. Scares me to death. When mom was in her first course of chemo, she almost died. Was allergic to something new they had added to her cocktail. Thank heavens for a very alert nurse who saw her red face, stopped the treatment and called for help.

Goodnight everyone!

Oh my. That is why I don't take anything. Scares me to death. When mom was in her first course of chemo, she almost died. Was allergic to something new they had added to her cocktail. Thank heavens for a very alert nurse who saw her red face, stopped the treatment and called for help.

Goodnight everyone!
Good night Wishing!

I'm going to miss #2 when he goes back to school. Braved the heat to feed the Seramas and when I get back, #2 and hubs have Princess Bride blaring on the tv and have got dinner started! :woot Both of them can cook, but it's more fun when you have a buddy!

They are now reciting lines along with the movie. :rolleyes: It's a guy thing.

DD watched Hamilton with me a few times. She listens to the soundtrack in her room, but she’s missing a few songs because we have an explicit filter on there. I was listening to Les Miserables earlier and she wanted to try that next.

Back
Top Bottom