Granny's gone and done it again

One time I went on vacation... got behind something like 500 pages! That was years ago... many regulars back then. We are all glad to have some new friends join in, with you and Blue. :)
We will try to limit the posts if you ever take a trip!

I’m pretty sure I missed thousands of posts on my cruise.

🐡🐠🐟 🦈

If the kids aren't in school, does that mean no job for you or will DH take over those duties?

That remains to be seen. Since we're shut down again I’m not really expecting a call back on any of my applications. I’m going to work on my resume and reapply this week.

I’m pretty sure I missed thousands of posts on my cruise.

That remains to be seen. Since we're shut down again I’m not really expecting a call back on any of my applications. I’m going to work on my resume and reapply this week.
No need to slow down on my account.. and I'm almost next door and Alabama ain't shut down, and if it is, I'm retarded (um, erm. retired) so it don't bither me one bot.

Plecostomus?

I wonder if now that I have a bigger tank if I should get another bristlenose. My guy is so shy!!
C0F3AB88-ECB9-4767-AA79-D9450275679D.jpeg
46104633-CA36-438B-8A97-E3DEF967C86C.jpeg

Correct you are, a trot is a two beat diagonal gait, pace is two beat lateral, and fino is each hoof individually for a 4 beat gait.
Peach is a pacer.

mornin all

Back
Top Bottom