Granny's gone and done it again

@Sally Sunshine, a wise man (my minister) once gave me this sage bit of wisdom. He said 'you can give people advice based on your personal knowledge and life experience, but it is up to them whether or not to make use of it'.

I still make use of that wisdom when ever I want to do this...:he after talking to people.

Sometimes the best we can do is offer folks a hug and be there for them when they need us.
yep wise man, I need to take my own heart docs advice, I am doing fairly good with the change, oatmeal daily for breakfast, and let me tell you I gag it down just enough to settle my stomach from all the pills. Its by evening my days suck, I want something good to eat! enough with the healthy food lol

ps.... I have AFib, which isnt life threatening until you add to the fact that I have a blood clotting disorder lol. So he is trying to get me to eat healthy. I am PA DUTCH and dang if I am used to this healthy crap.
My dad was PA/Dutch so I hear ya, Sally. I have been on heart meds as a result of rheumatic fever since I was 27 so I feel your pain.

And yes, I live being controlled by the fact that I need to watch what I eat, stay active, keep my weight down. In other words I try to take care of myself because I want to live long and prosper!

Is it fun eating healthy? Nope but it is necessary.

Good morning all. Another day here without blue skies overhead. Hope you are all doing well and breathing easy.

@CapricornFarm, please do not work yourself to death today.

Granny Dearest I am worried about your post on fb and you didnt respond! Whats goin on and obviously your not doing what you should be to stop the H As So I am hear <edit> HERE to complain and nag you
Hi Sally, Yes I had a small MI due to low iron. Thats been corrected.

Nice! I like the big rocks. Can baby fish hide in those? YES THEY Can.

That's one of the dumbest ones I've heard. If they know your card was stolen, why would there be a warrant for you? Doesn't even make sense. I sure wish there was a way to trace these stupid calls and put the fraudsters out of business. You always hear about some poor gullible person who falls for it and loses all their savings.
LOL

I would rather have this kind of pica. Called a Pika. It is NOT a rodent. Closest relative is a rabbit (also NOT a rodent).
So cute
Its a rat.
View attachment 2338384
Kinda like you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink. You can’t even lead a jack a$$ to water.
Jack ass ?

I know you guys worry about me and thank you for feeling for me. The stress of stopping smoking is as bad as the smokes. Fact is the low iron caused this from us not being able to pay $10. for a pack of hamburger. Yup, stop smoking and I can. I heard all the reasons and told all the excuses.
We are all guilty of something.

Toms DD is here. She got in last night and has gone to the grocery store to get breakfast fixings.

Hi Sally, Yes I had a small MI due to low iron. Thats been corrected.

Jack ass ?

I know you guys worry about me and thank you for feeling for me. The stress of stopping smoking is as bad as the smokes. Fact is the low iron caused this from us not being able to pay $10. for a pack of hamburger. Yup, stop smoking and I can. I heard all the reasons and told all the excuses.
We are all guilty of something.

Toms DD is here. She got in last night and has gone to the grocery store to get breakfast fixings.
Hope it’s a good visit! Hugs granny

My dad was PA/Dutch so I hear ya, Sally. I have been on heart meds as a result of rheumatic fever since I was 27 so I feel your pain.

And yes, I live being controlled by the fact that I need to watch what I eat, stay active, keep my weight down. In other words I try to take care of myself because I want to live long and prosper!

Is it fun eating healthy? Nope but it is necessary.

Good morning all. Another day here without blue skies overhead. Hope you are all doing well and breathing easy.

@CapricornFarm, please do not work yourself to death today.
I have to change my thoughts to, food is not a fun thing, its a job and maybe I will get it done right. :)

Back
Top Bottom