Granny's gone and done it again

betta, its a myth you cant keep them with other fish. Just cant keep males with other males. The others are guppys. Its an older picture
You got lucky. I've had bettas I couldn't have in with ANYTHING. Not just pretty fish - couldn't even have an algae eater in there.
I've heard that they have attacked other fish before.
yup.
Just realizing how insignificant I am in some peoples lives, but I am so involved in their lives. they simply don't care if I message them or not.
Well, just realize D, that goes multiple ways. There are people out there that think the world of you too. You can't change how others behave towards you...well, to an extent. You're generally not going to have a good time if you go punching babies or something lol.

Anyway. Hugs.

Going through old mp3s - found an unknown album and spent some time trying to figure out who it was. Now I'm rocking away to Incubus before I go to bed.

Well, just realize D, that goes multiple ways. There are people out there that think the world of you too. You can't change how others behave towards you...well, to an extent. You're generally not going to have a good time if you go punching babies or something lol.

Anyway. Hugs.

got my phone taken away for three weeks, didn't get the chance to give a heads up.

some of my closest friends didn't even notice. I logged back In and not a single person had sent me a message

just, sad. I talk to those people every day, I leave for three straight weeks, and nobody checks in on me? .. just. sigh.

I

got my phone taken away for three weeks, didn't get the chance to give a heads up.

some of my closest friends didn't even notice. I logged back In and not a single person had sent me a message

just, sad. I talk to those people every day, I leave for three straight weeks, and nobody checks in on me? .. just. sigh.

I
that was pretty mean

Agree'd! Nice you found it before it was.. gone.

A possum faced a death to our pool, my dad tossed it to the very back corner of the yard and I walked back there every once in awhile until I couldn't find the remains anymore

it was cool watching the process.
That one person chocolate mouse has flesh eating bugs. She makes stuff out of her rabbit bones.

Back
Top Bottom