Granny's gone and done it again

How is she doing? Been meaning to talk to you about her. There is a spice at the stores called alum. Woman used to douch in it as the rumor goes. It shrinks tissue. There is a face product (forget what its called) for wrinkles. Its expensive so I researched it and sure enough,alum. So I was wondering if you added some to Fudges bath water what might happen?
I have some alum. Not sure if it would dry things out to the point of damaging the tissues. She doesn't get baths very often any more. Just a quick rinse under the faucet.
She seems to be doing fine. I thought she was seriously going downhill on Friday, then she laid another egg. Gets me every time. Poor thing, very painful for her.

Yea, some nut turned him loose. Hope they don't have to put him down.
I saw that on the news too. They said there are more "pet" tigers in Texas than wild ones in all the world.

Good day, Granny. Did a little gardening. Planting/ transplanting hostas. The Man and The Kid have to help, I am so feeble! But The Kid likes swinging the pickax and shovel, makes him feel manly, lol. And The Man likes helping me, he is so loving :love, he will help me with any hare-brained idea I come up with.
Sounds like a fun day!

I have some alum. Not sure if it would dry things out to the point of damaging the tissues. She doesn't get baths very often any more. Just a quick rinse under the faucet.
She seems to be doing fine. I thought she was seriously going downhill on Friday, then she laid another egg. Gets me every time. Poor thing, very painful for her.

I saw that on the news too. They said there are more "pet" tigers in Texas than wild ones in all the world.
You have a sick chicken. 😥

I thought you were still bathing her every day. At least your getting a break!

You have a sick chicken. 😥
Yeah, my last Serama hen... she prolapsed in December. You wouldn't know she had it, still active and eating well.
20210327_112155.jpg

I thought you were still bathing her every day. At least your getting a break!
We are down to once a week or so for soaks. It wasn't helping. Mostly I just try to keep her clean, little dog shampoo to get the poop off her feathers and either antibiotic or prepH to protect the tissues. Im really worried about the flies getting to it.

Hi Blue. I'm with you on appreciating the strength and enthusiasm of the menfolk around here. Need a bag of feed carried up the hill? No problem!
I love the differences between the sexes. I have a twin brother, and I have been enamored of the male gender probably since I was in diapers. Yes, I've met my share of jerks and losers, but a good man is worth his weight in . . . I don't know. Diamonds? Chocolate? And overall, I believe the good ones to be in the majority. I'm a traditionalist. Let them do the heavy lifting, I'll cook 'em a kickin' good meal, and everybody's happy.

Back
Top Bottom