Granny's gone and done it again

What kind of medication are you on?
Just normal old people meds. BP..Celexa, very small amount. Ferricon...helps keep me from needing iron shots. I have Fibromyalgia. Didn't know what to think of it when first diagnosed, but can see that there's something to it. Some Drs..like this latest Neurologist thinks I am having problems because of that. I have white matter in my brain. Another neurologist thought possible MS. Slow going through the years. I have to have my two last MRI's compared. Will get that done next.

Last edited:
Yes, but..what about Oregon? I have a sister that lives there, just out of the areas that get the rain all of the time. She loves it!
Again, he wants to stay super close to the coast. I've been looking...there were a couple properties in washington too we had our eye on until he realized the rain and "oh that place is a poop-hole"

Sigh. So is the town I work in. You should see the remains of our local kmart - that's pretty freaking sketch too. Get me a place where we can be off the beaten track a bit to avoid the unfortunates and have enough space around me...but...oi.

Sad thing is we probably could sell this place and buy something cash. would be a fixer upper, but even then....lower mortgage than what we've got now....even if we have to build on something.

I do, which often results in messed up recipes!

I have no idea why! It may be because we have an electric stove so anything that need to be cooked on the stove take a lot longer...or it may be that I put everything in too early. Or it could be because I like to replace ingredients with what I "think" could replace it well.

I am also very lousy about measuring things.
For baking, you can use a scale for most ingredients

Back
Top Bottom