Granny's gone and done it again

I heard drought also affected the Christmas trees. They didn't grow as tall as expected.
And Northern California fires.
Very hard to get a loan right now.
You wouldn’t think that with the housing market right meow. Camping I remember with my house it was youll close mid November. Then thanksgiving. Then every week in December. Finally closed dec 30th at 3:30pm lol.
And the patio now has more cement. Had it laid this summer. View attachment 2923851
Snowblower??!!? Lucky.
ohh here comes the storm! Thunder and lightening. Good sleeping weather.
I…thunder is good sleeping weather?!?!
I’m sorry twist but the last one looks like dog diarrhea lol.

Had work Christmas party. Got my bonus. Hubs wants to spend it on a parts truck. I’m angry. And sore. Yesterday was loading up wood into the dump trailer to take to the desert.

So this was a midway point pic. This was all me loading btw while hubs played with his truck.

1CD779AE-DC46-4208-999A-39997AA162B1.jpeg 739B87D2-EBD5-4A04-B32C-6CB16F24A7CA.jpeg 6892A765-5077-4E3C-A887-84297C199C3E.jpeg

You wouldn’t think that with the housing market right meow. Camping I remember with my house it was youll close mid November. Then thanksgiving. Then every week in December. Finally closed dec 30th at 3:30pm lol.

Snowblower??!!? Lucky.

Had work Christmas party. Got my bonus. Hubs wants to spend it on a parts truck. I’m angry. And sore. Yesterday was loading up wood into the dump trailer to take to the desert.

So this was a midway point pic. This was all me loading btw while hubs played with his truck.

View attachment 2926538View attachment 2926539View attachment 2926540
Somebody needs a kick in the keister.

Snowblower??!!? Lucky.

View attachment 2926538View attachment 2926539View attachment 2926540
Totally unfair, it is your bonus!

Back
Top Bottom