Granny's gone and done it again

so its amazon just making up fake charges or else it would be a lot more. That would pizz me off too.
No, it's hackers, credit fraudsters.

We had one of our cards hacked last month. Charge of $3,500 to someone in Turkey. Luckily the charge was still pending when hubs saw it, so the cc company canceled everything before the shyters got any money.

No, it's hackers, credit fraudsters.

We had one of our cards hacked last month. Charge of $3,500 to someone in Turkey. Luckily the char ge was still pending when hubs saw it, so the cc company canceled everything before the shyters got any money.
I did hear somewhere that they will try a small amount and if that goes through then they hit you big.

NOPE but its the bs I have to go thru each time and NOW no motel cc for 1 to 2 weeks.
That's ridiculous. You give them plenty of business and you caught the problem before it was a problem for them. They should expedite your replacement card.
They gave hubs the same timeline and he complained... so they sent us a new card in 3 days.

well ladies its early BUT I am beat and starving. Kept hearing rumblies and thought it was the dogs snoring NOPE my tummy talking.

I wish you all a good night, Sweet Dreams, Warm fuzzies and Prayers.

OH and I think our high today was 46* at least thats the highest I saw.

Back
Top Bottom