Granny's gone and done it again

Thank you. I have been wanting to test it out. I have heard people say that hatching eggs from birds dosed with safeguard can hatch with deformities, but I haven't found studies of that done with Valbazen. Been thinking about it as I am sure it will be something a lot of people are interested in.
We give safeguard to pregnant dogs. Where did you hear that info. Totally wrong.

Sitting here making sure my little man stays in bed. I think he's asleep. I offered to watch him as they were getting ready to go out with him. Just an hr before his bedtime. They needed to be somewhere. I said go on, stay out late. They were more than happy to take me up on it. They don't ask me often. Once in a while if he's already in bed at night. Sure is a cute little man. Makes me smile. I gave him the remote for the prime..he's three..he knows how to use it. That kid has learned a lot from the shows he watches, and what mom and dad reads to him. He can count to 24. He knows all of the different kinds of work trucks...back hoes, bulldozer, etc. Glad they're here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom