Granny's gone and done it again

Power did go out again for a while so I took a nap. lol Everything fine now. I probably didnt sleep 5 mins.
Im glad you are on the road to recovery. :hugs 🐦
:hugs

Sorry you got the bug, Wishing. Hope you recover quickly. I've been fortunate all my life in staying pretty healthy.
I rarely got sick until I started teaching. Got chicken pox and bronchitis x3 (tore up my lungs). Even then I almost never missed work, much to my students' dismay! Then I picked up a really bad bug in China (in '96) which knocked me for a loop. Much worse than this covid. Sickest I've ever been. I figured it was just a matter of time getting this. Went through the house, I'm last to get it. Today has been an improvement, so fingers crossed tomorrow will be even better.

Sorry you're sick!
Thanks Cap.

All upper respiratory. The cough is getting better, sore throat is gone and no pills. It's mostly my sinuses... totally clogged, doing some sort of vapor lock trick. Fish out of water!
I know that fish ! He visits often. Cup of hot sleepytime tea might help. I keep a fan blowing on me most of the time. My pulse ox. has been a little low lately at the drs. 91.
1657164119005.png

Back
Top Bottom