Granny's gone and done it again

Im out of my nerotin/gabapenton tonight. They were supposed to bring it and didnt. I wonder if there will be withdrawals?
I found this, Granny:

Can gabapentin be stopped all at once?

Before you decide to stop this medicine, there's some important safety and risk information for you to consider. Abruptly stopping gabapentin could make your symptoms worse. It could even be dangerous. You might have a serious reaction like seizures if you quit suddenly.Oct 30, 2019
https://www.healthline.com › health

OMG what a past couple days.

Tuesday night got woke up about 3:30 am IDIOT had broke the key off in the lock. I was so out of it mis-read the clock so was UP for the day. Come to find out that wasn't all the askholes broke went in the room about noon and there lies the wall hung sink on the floor. THANK GOD the water supply lines are braided/woven wire and flexed. Oh and they managed to snap the toilet seat off as well. Finally finished fixing everything about 7 pm. Except for caulking around the sink. I wanted to wait until the porcalin construction grade glue had set put the metal hanger and screws for the sink. Vicki caulked the sink today. I was busy cleaning/picking the rest of the garden other than the green beans. HARD FROST tonight.

Back
Top Bottom