Granny's gone and done it again

I have been working on painting again. There's about twice as much done as shown in the picture.
20221203_161048.jpg

Every time i bend over to put paint on my roller, and straighten up to paint, i get dizzy. Long enough doing that and i feel nauseated.

Good evening!
I noticed/saw several hundred swans this afternoon migrating. Flocks of 25-55 in each. They were very high being close to the bottom of the clouds and going through the lowest few clouds. They were making a slightly whistling sound and then also the sound of their wings flying. I was surprised to hear them because of how high they were. I was also surprised that they hadn't gone south before now.

Neighbor knocked on our door. Said they found a small chicken in their yard... did we lose one? I said no, but we'll take a look. #1 went over with me. He's always ready to take in a new chicken.
Well, it was a domestic quail, probably Coturnix. I didn't want to take in a quail, so we set them up with a cage, bedding, and wild birdseed, and told them if they didn't find the owners, they could take it to the feed store, who will take it in and sell it. They have 2 kids around 12, and the daughter was all ready to take care of the quail. Very sweet family. The quail is in good hands.

Back
Top Bottom