grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness granny. :(

ChickenLady- caught it early enough so I think I'll be fabulous in a bit once the cranberry pills get working their mojo a bit better.

Hubs had a road call..."do you want to come with?" Uh....think I'll stay in safe vicinity of a toilet...

Oh I feel so bad for you.

Thank you newfie, stuff happens I guess. no reason to be rude to someone that didnt want to be there in the first place. She was one of those holier then thou people, thats all. My ming is going in 10 directions this day and getting nothing done.

I know I am missing some posts I should/wanted to reply to so I hope you all can bear with me.

Just seen your post Lisa, thank you.
I have never been to these type of places before and it makes me feel very bad for those in need. If they have to put up with people like her I feel for them .

Star, I still am not healed . I dont know how long its been. I will ut in on my list of things that will never get fixed. I did however get a cake yesterday with cranberries and oranges in it. Does that count ?

@DottiesMum everyone thinks i am old. I guess the name granny kinda does that.. My mom gave me that name. does anyone know what a granny hatchet is ?

Big dark storm rolling through. Working supper last night worked a number on me; my right leg can hardly support me. Feels exactly like shin splints.

Granny, so sorry for today. I feel for both of you. Sometimes when I try to make light-hearted jokes, they just come across as mean. I could see myself trying to say something like that to be funny. And I also never want anyone to leave empty handed. I'm always sending these 20-somethings away with eggs or leftovers. I used to give the food to my family, but I found out they weren't eating it. Broke my heart. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom