grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

No the smell is much better. I mean it still has an odor, but not as bad .

2. enola

I sleep with socks on every night to keep my feet warm. Then I have at least three episodes of hot flashes every night. Sometimes I get so hot I have to get out of bed and wipe my face, neck and chest with a cold cloth to get me straightened out.

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thanks enola.

twist, you have to google your own city or call but the biggest one i seen was 15 ft. that was texas. you probably already have .

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Now I have to go find something quick to fix. waited too long. its 2pm here . Husband wants me to boil some elbow noodles and put it in tomato soup ? never heard of it and dont sound good but i guess thats what i am doing. talk to you all later. [​IMG]

5. enola

I asked a question one time that made some guy on here mad. He told us to change the subject from bodily functions because he was tired of listening to us......... or he was going to leave the thread. Granny told him it was her thread and we would talk about what ever we wanted to.

We all told him bye!! Who was that?

6. MissFrog

MissFrog Out Of The Brooder

Oct 14, 2012
    Cool birds, Camping... I want Sussex... well I want one of everything... we will all end up like Granny, with 75 birds!

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    same person twist is talking about. LOL he made a thread complaining about it and the mods got mad at him too. hahaa

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Granny. Cook the macaroni till it's done. Drain it & then stir in a can on condensed tomato soup. Stir. No water or milk. My friend used to make it. Not bad actually.

9. enola

I think women in a harem are probably a lot more submissive than most of us here are. But, I suppose being a part of this thread's harem sounds like fun!!

10. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    rancher hicks from new York

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by