grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work we form the birdie and then scratch somewhere on our face.....
lau.gif

She did not do it because she does not like the legs... I never heard her say she does not like chicken legs... watch yourself, dear... she also mention things about the taste being different when the roos get older...

I will she also mentioned something about the size of rooster nuggets so I will make sure to protect them as well if she ever gets up this way.

I know she didn't actually threaten to eat you but that line got so much play/response here I thought I would just continue the razzing

Last edited:
Ha no... I want sheep for the wool! Not the meat... if you ever get some that have some actual wool on them, let me know! Same with goats.

I am pretty sure that my "good neighbor to the east" also turned me into the county weed board a couple years ago. He also has cattle that he can't seem to keep in HIS pasture they got out once and decided to use my 4x4 posts to scratch/rub their itches. This was before I could get the woven wire up on the post for the main chicken run. Had to reset most of the posts. A 1200 pound cow will rub a post way out of level.

Last edited:
Ha no... I want sheep for the wool! Not the meat... if you ever get some that have some actual wool on them, let me know! Same with goats.

will do how about some very nice springer spaniel hair?? Got lots of that lurking around corners and furniture legs. Beth can't seem to keep up with eating all the woolly mammoths
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom