grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats $1232.51 in us dollars. My bill is by the month and ranges from $35.00-60.00 depending on usage. I dont pay sewage bill but tons do making it go higher.

Day 13!! Gosh it seems only 2 mins since you put them in!! Wish I had some in my incubator right now but that shed is still full of the last lot. 4 should be going in a couple of weeks to the same lady who took the blue splash roo on Sunday. I just need to make sure they are pullets before they go.
I've also got at least 4 of them are defiant boys. A couple more days and if they have not gone they are getting the chop or bullet. The broody hens chicks are all looking like boys too, they are nearly as big as her and pay no attention to her really now. They are still wild as wind and if you pick them up they carry on like your killing them.

I lost almost half of the polish eggs. stored them too long and didnt turn them so 6 were blood rings and 7 are good. 26 good altogether.

26 little chickies still going strong then!!

Ah the dreaded blood ring :mad: At least in the polish eggs you can see in there well so you know for sure.

Last edited:
I use the mobile version on my iPhone, but I go through safari and don't use the app. There are more options on the desktop, but if I need something I just switch to the desktop view, do my thing, and switch back.

I hate to get rid of the one roo i have and havent done yet but i need to. didnt you say not much meat on polish ? this is a phoenix cream legbar mix but about the size of a small polish

I use the mobile version on my iPhone, but I go through safari and don't use the app. There are more options on the desktop, but if I need something I just switch to the desktop view, do my thing, and switch back.

Think I will do the same, switch from one to another. I can't see at the best of times so desktop being really small is hard work :old

6:45 here. First boy off to school. Next one blasts off in 40 mins. No fog this morning, going to be hot again. Several of the big hens are molting, so less and less eggs. Seem early to molt. Wonder if that can predict a hard winter, like lots of acorns on oaks does. Heck, around here a hard winter means getting down to 29° for a few nights. Hopefully it means rain. I would pluck them all if it would bring rain!

No there is no meat on them, you would need lots for a good meal!! Will put them out for fox bait, at least they are doing some good then in luring the fixes put I'd cover to be shot. The more that get shot the less there is to eat my birds. But then again you shoot one and loads mire move in or are released back into the wild. But don't get me started of that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom