grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    that was my fault, I was just putting them in my egg basket to wash later then decided to hatch after everyone one here talked me into it. [​IMG] so they didnt get turned in storage, stored for too long . say on the counter top for 13 days .

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

:yuckyuck
    Some of mine have started a but of a molt, I hope they are not predicting a bad winter here as I too thought it a little early. I'm going to check for acorns!!

My boy does not back to school untill the 8th September, he will have had 7 weeks off by then!! He says it's gone far too fast!!

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop

Still not bad 7/13 to say that had not been turned or anything done with them and on counter top for 13 days.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL, I dont think plucking your chickens will help bring the rain. Maybe you should try the Indian rain dance and make a sacrifice to mother earth ? Or just plan a picnic, that seems to work.

5. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Washing the car makes it rain. But it knows when you are trying and acts perverse. We actually have a slight chance for rain on Sat. The chickens can learn to rain dance if they want to keep their feathers!

Getting desperate here.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Why do i have to wake up in so much pain ? Not even have coffee down and I am hurting. Used to be I had to at least do something to make myself hurt. All I have to do now is breath. **** these ol bones anyway ! I wish I could take back the years of steroid use. The drs. maybe could of treated all the symptoms of my problem with different things instead of going for the main one. Like it cause high BP, sugar, ect.... why didnt they treat the symptoms instead of ruining my bones with steroids?

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hahaa, thats true too !

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I made a post here a few back about taking your first egg and throwing over your house for good luck. This lead into a heated discussion with Tom about how strong he THINKS he is. He said that would be no problem at all, I said Its physically impossible . Lets just say I hope we get some rain soon here too !

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    I haven't been able to post my avatar pics either. Had to change it after having the holiday one up. Save to desktop... hubs has told me that before. Need to paste it on my forehead!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by