grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny by all means BURN IT don't take a chance on the crud spreading to other trees. Sawzall isn't that what a person uses to carve turkeys on Thanksgiving??
lau.gif

brown eggs for marans the darker the better with that breed.

Nope the "homing chicken" Is going back to the convent as soon as we can catch her.
Fast little thing possible fast in more ways then one.
ep.gif

Loved the video just wish they hadn't bleeped what her brother said. Who was the other guy with Jay?? Your right about the bad resolution

We got the fence at the motel done today.

Not sure what's up with you all going to bed so early lately. Could something be creeping up on you all??

When ever I see a frizzle chicken I just want to douse them in conditioner or dip-it-te-do anything to slick them down. It just looks so wrong to me. Also its sort of a lethal gene if I remember right. 2 frizzels = death.

Good morning all :frow

The who posted is on desktop version, I'm not sure on mobile if you can do it. You can do it for any thread, when you look at threads in the forum or in your subscription as I have with this one. Just click or hover over the replies and the table should come up.

Twisted, can't believe you don't like the frizzle variety :th They are just something different to look at. Yes breeding frizzle to frizzle is not good. You ideally need one of the parent birds to be smooth. Any chicks that hatch then have a 50/50 chance of being frizzle. Frizzle to frizzle can cause really poor plumage that's weak and not good. Some even produce no plumage at all. Middle of winter and that would be problem!!

No foxes shot last night, we did see at least three though. They were all just too far away or nipping back into the crops to take cover. Harvest is late over here with all this rain we are having. Just can't see enough yet and it will be so much better when they have got it all cut. Out till midnight nearly for nothing!!

Morning York. I am up for a visit to the most popular room in the house. I have this on my phone so I try to keep up with everyone before I'm 100 posts behind. It is 251 am. Goodnight. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom