grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i have a 3 month old buff braman she doesn't have a comb yet ..not even a sign of one..

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Finally, someone agrees with me! To me Frizzles, Sizzles, Silkies, showgirls and Turkens are all just plain fugly. [​IMG] I don't even think they look like chickens........

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG]

4. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i think i got that lol mornin granny

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    morning all, Twist is on a roll ! [​IMG] I dont have fat fingers thank you and I am not old ! I stayed up til my midnight and no one was talking .(i think there ignoring me) and you know darn good and well what that woman was saying on the video. you just want to talk about it some more.!!!

6. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    they use to tease me at work..said i was too old to know what they were talking about..i told them my generation invented it...

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    morning, young people thing they are the only ones that know anything. I agree. youth is wasted on the young.

8. Dannachic

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    it sure is they think anyone past 30 is old..granny rosie and ruby my 2 roos are very mean to other hens..they pull them off the roost and both act like they are trying to kill them..not mate but peak them and pull out their feathers,,i've had them in a cage by themselves for two days..hens are more relaxed now not stressed out..will they get worse or calm down?

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    One of my sisters used to have a 900 phone # if you know what i mean.... She made tons of money. LOL she also met her live-in on there. they stayed together for 10 or more yrs. til his death.
    hmm, maybe i can make some extra money....[​IMG] Call me twist and I will tell you what he said ! and all for a low price of $3.99 a min. [​IMG]

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    it depends really on the roo. they normally calm down but they are practicing . or learning how to mate by instinct. separating them really dont help, they just get more aggravated. This is the time you either let them go through it or get rid of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by