grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i have a paw paw tree in my yard..pretty tree

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Ha Ha Twisted, understand completely on the hydration. You can only drink so much water before it makes you ill in the heat. I am a coffee drinker in any type of weather myself. Just the warmer it is outside determines how bad the hot flashes will be drinking it :lau Was out of town taking care of my grandkids for the weekend. Have been playing catch up today. Hubby, daughter & her boyfriend managed to get my aviary net up over the chicken runs. No attempts today from the hawk. Trail cam is up so hopefully we can find out for sure what kind of big cat is visiting. More canning & some painting is on the agenda for tomorrow. Try not to work too hard [​IMG]

3. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Hi granny girl, don't enjoy the Walking Dead show myself. I really cant understand the attraction of horror movies. Next time you make spaghetti cook the noodle for the recommended time, then taste to insure they are done. Or if you really don't like the taste of spaghetti noodles throw one at your kitchen wall, if it sticks, its done :lau

4. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Grrrr. DH closed the sliding glass door on the porch with some of the chickens on the outside. The ameraucana pullet was crouched right there looking in. A silkie hen was roosting under the picnic table. I looked up and down and couldn't find the barred rock pullet. It doesn't help that I'm nearsighted & the yard light is burned out. I hope she's ok out there because it's supposed to rain tonight. :(

5. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Very funny CLady. That's what my X told the kids. They threw it on the ceiling to check it. I had 8 kids. :(

6. ChickenLady2014

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Oh my goodness Newfie, 8 kids. You have to be exhausted, I thought that my 2 were a handful when they were younger , but I can't even imagine 8 [​IMG]

7. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I was younger and had a lot more energy then. It was so much fun (but boy not all of it). Wouldn't trade my grays. Lol

1 person likes this.
  8. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I tried that once and got in big trouble . I am not a good aim. It stuck ok but it didnt hit the wall, It hit my son smack in the face.

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    A member on here with a post titled Tolbunt Polish . Looks like it might be another long month. She lives in the same city as step-daughter. how weird is that ? [​IMG] Is there no one that can curb me ?

10. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Good morning granny!

I see you are burning the midnight oil again.
    I thought everyone would be in bed right now!!

Guess what? Raining again here!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by