grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
big_smile.png
I had 4 pages to catch up on. hahaa she has fleas. I thought i had more drops. I was wrong. I took her outside and dusted her. she dont like that. LOL She is nervous and a bit timid. Everyone greeted her with open arms and paws. She is very strong. tail wont stop. she of course is a mans dog. and now i itch every where. Tom said well, so much for an outside dog. I can see right now with all this loving on her she wont make it outside (as he was hugging and petting her). I sat outside with her after i dusted for a few the bugs out there , I decided cant be worse then the fleas. I hope it kills them fast and they are not dropping off alive in the house. Yes, she is in the house. Twisted, thank you for the hugs.
hugs.gif

They were very cute and all went to great homes. Maggie got pregant again but it was so soon after her last pregnancy and she is so skinny so we had her neutered. At one point, they couldn'the figure out how to use their retractable claws and would get stuck to everything. That was what is happening on the curtain photo. The moggy got stuck to the curtain and couldn't figure out how to escape. Haha

hi,
big_smile.png
I had 4 pages to catch up on. hahaa she has fleas. I thought i had more drops. I was wrong. I took her outside and dusted her. she dont like that. LOL She is nervous and a bit timid. Everyone greeted her with open arms and paws. She is very strong. tail wont stop. she of course is a mans dog. and now i itch every where. Tom said well, so much for an outside dog. I can see right now with all this loving on her she wont make it outside (as he was hugging and petting her). I sat outside with her after i dusted for a few the bugs out there , I decided cant be worse then the fleas. I hope it kills them fast and they are not dropping off alive in the house. Yes, she is in the house. Twisted, thank you for the hugs.
hugs.gif

Well, you couldn't very well put her out on her first night there - after all, it was already dark out when she got to you and what sort of welcome to a new place would that be? No, she definitely *needs* to stay inside - "just for tonight"
wink.png

I just hope I dont get fleas in the house. I would be interested in that stuff for the tangles. I really dont want her cut. I tried the no more tangles already. didnt touch one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom