grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i will look it up and see how far away it is..i would love to go

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    ask hubbys friend if it needs a friend. [​IMG]

3. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i will lol his is a male he called the man was going to give him back and his phone is disconnected lol

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG] That is funny. He said, It wont jump on you, she drew blood on Tom, he said she wont go anywhere, car slammed on breaks and it took us an hr. to get her home. He said, she is friendly to all dogs and people, she is food aggressive. Just waiting for that bite. [​IMG]

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Canula.

It is like a temporarily permanent needle in his arm so the nurses can draw blood without sticking him in a new spot every time. Mike bruises very easily because of the blood thinners he has to take. Sometimes it is hard to get him to stop bleeding after a needle is taken out.

If he cuts himself when he is cooking we put blood stop powder on it so I don't have to call an ambulance. [​IMG]

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I see temporary permanent [​IMG] . Kidding .I know what you mean . I know them by Port. Toms blood is like the water too. I take aspirin 325 and plavix but my blood isnt that bad.

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Yes, port is another word for it

Last week when Mike got his blood checked, it was so thin, the nurse told him not to even shave before he came back to have his blood checked again. When it is like that, I make him stay out of the kitchen. No knives, no drinking out of real glasses. Just plastic glasses and paper plates orTV dinners.

People that are healthy really should take their health seriously.....

8. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Oh granny you may better call the guy back and have him come get her. You could end up with a mean money pit because of the damage done to her. Sometimes we can't fix everything, its sad. Would sure hate to see her go bazirk and bite one of you.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    where did the trivia link go ? I wanted to check it out . It was at the top of the page every time I posted and now its gone.

10. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    That's really scary enola, poor Mike and you. I'm sure it causes a lot of extra worry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by