grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    It's not that exciting. I used to drive in demolition derbies! I have trophies, been interviewed on TV and had my picture in the paper. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Lol

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    They didnt tell you what that means ? They check the enzymes at least 3 times and if the are elevated that normally means you have had a heart attack. I am sorry. When they cath you if they find blockages they will/should fix them at the same time. [​IMG]

3. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    They have been checking them every hour since I got here. It is elevated just a little so no major heart attack. I'm a little nervous but I am sure that will turn into abject terror soon enough. Lol

They fed me. Hot roast beast and mashed potatoes and gravy. I gulped it down too fast. I haven't had food since yesterday and I didn't get much then because the electric went off so no microwave.

I want to go home and watch my chickies and duckies. :)

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts. :)

4. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Mike is also wondering why they are not using a canula to collect blood that often......

5. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    They said they could do that in the ER but not upstairs. I have an IV on one side and they collect blood from the other side. I have crappy veins.

6. napdognewfie

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I sent DH back home when he got here this morning. He went to the car show. It goes on for 3 days & before gas went up we had around 2000 cars entered. It's one of the largest car shows on the east coast. Last month was the east coast Sturgis for motorcycles. I didn't get to go to that either. Lol

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Mike has horrible veins for nurses to stick. He has been hospitalized so many times that his veins are nearly impossible to stick because of accumulated scar tissue on them. They automatically use canulas on him.

You just relax and try to take it easy while you can. We are all pulling for you to get a clean bill of health ASAP!

8. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    wow thats great newfie..sure hope you get out of there soon..and everythings ok..you are in my prayers...

9. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Im sure you are in good hands Newfie. Demolition girl !!! How cool is that ?
    Enola, what is that ? cann? I cant even spell it. My veins are crap too
    Lily just broke my porch rails and took off. wouldnt come when we were all calling. went in the road. finally got her back but hurt myself doing it.

10. campingshaws

campingshaws True BYC Addict Premium Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Southwest Louisiana
    Good golly. Y'all need to take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by