grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
An injury under the wing could have easily caused a puncture to the gizzard or lungs which would account for the blood from the beak. Something like this is likely to be major and she may not survive or need to be culled. Not being able to see inside its hard to assess how much damage has been done.

Predators I hate them :mad:

Last edited:
Thanks. They are taking blood every hour & poke a new hole to get it each time. I feel like a pincushion. I'm surprised the holes don't leak when the blood pressure cuff tightens after all the blood thinners. Lol

The ER was packed last night.

You are in a whole other league of torture chamber. Kind of makes the kitchen seem a lot more attractive! Hope they solve your troubles, and you can escape there soon! Take care!

Why not? A little gory? Think we can handle it. There is a way to hide it and you have to click a button to see it (although it still appears in the recent images.

Nah, not too bad.

It's closer to her hip, but not very deep. Practically no blood. I only found it because I was finding fly eggs over there.

Enola, I don't know about her leg. I don't know how to know.

Granny did you see red neck places in South Carolina on FB?

The store in the picture has skulls and antlers and a couple of steer skulls with horns on the roof. Mike passes it when drives to my house. It is run by an older woman (older than me). They only take cash, no debit cards, no credit cards and no checks.

X-posted from LA thread.
Update: only one of her legs is working. I tilted her upside down to check her bottom side for i juries and blood began dripping from her beak. Now she's gurgling pretty loudly.
sad.png

so sorry camping...do you know what got her..doesn't sound like a hawk or it would have flown away with her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom