grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cute. I miss my GKs they grew up living next door to me. Now they live in Washington and Nevada and I'm in Utah. Haven't seen my GKs in Washington since Thanksgiving

I am geographically challenged . Is that far ?
Drs. also said I was the first person they had to tell to go home and eat salt. I didnt mind ! If you havent already get some glucose gel to carry around with you. Keep some in the car. tablets are easier and cheaper but the gel works much faster and dont be afraid to shudder down a couple of them if needed.

this is what happened, We both ordered country fried steak. What 2 sides would you like ? I want mashed , he wants fries. He would like some gravy on his fries as well as the meat . I got gravy on the mashed no extra charge and I didnt order it. He got gravy on his fries AND a bowl  of gravy . Not needed. She says, It dont come on his potatoes but it does mine ??   BTW, I dont like gravy on my potatoes. So just because they put it on the FFs dont mean nothing, that was a courtesy . It was the bowl he was paying for. 

He didn't ask for a side of gravy. But they brought him one. Stupid ppl. I swear. Next time tell them you want mashed but the gravy on the side, then give it to Tom.

Washington is about 2200 miles from where I live. Takes about 18 he's to drive. We usually break it into 2 days of 9 hrs of driving. We have to drive through all of Utah, through Idaho, Oregon, then Washington. She lives near the Puget Sound area.

Last edited:
My crap just dont work ! LOL Most my life it had been cushings, they started me on meds and while trying to regulate me threw me into add. . OR pain puts my body in stress , surgery puts my body in stress. If I dont have enough prednisone to cover the stress , guess what happens ? Add.

Ive never seen such a dead thread ! Everyone out blowing crap up and eating hot dogs. I am eating Doritos and fake guacamole . yum. CB has no idea what happened to the blue polish. I guess after I get to feeling better (if that ever happens) I will just have to hatch some more babies. Of course thats if the rooster will cooperate. One is trying to kill me and one is o confused he just turns in little tight circles. Thats his defense if a hen comes close to him. the closer she gets the faster he turns. Hi is like @twisted-acres-farm sort of a catch me if you can kind of guy. LOL BTW, Blue jeans !!! :drool
Sammy Kershaw: Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On - YouTube

I am a badonkedonk person

Washington is about 2200 miles from where I live. Takes about 18 he's to drive. We usually break it into 2 days of 9 hrs of driving. We have to drive through all of Utah, through Idaho, Oregon, then Washington. She lives near the Puget Sound area.

Im so sorry, cars and planes should never be invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom