grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    I be typing British for York's sake LOL [​IMG]

2. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    using british slang for York's amusement.

3. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    sort of a repost because my first disappeared until I posted this one. [​IMG]

4. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    give the thighs and legs to the chicks then the extra protein with help with feathering.

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

Cursing? What cursing? I feel the same way, a couple of my posts have disappeared here lately.

6. enola

I wish I was not on my phone, so I could use some decent emoticons. This deserves the little green guy that laughs and slaps the floor or table or whatever it is.....

7. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    i am so glad i have ate my supper...rooster's nuggets.blood pudding and livers..shewwww

8. enola

After reading Twist's remarks, any time I need help with cooking, I am going to ask him to help!

9. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    I'm home. Chickens & ducks out of water. Chicks filthy & mama hen & babies were wet. All were in dirty cages. Dog peed and crapped on the floor cause no pee pads down. I cried a while and then tried to clean up a little. I'm too tired. They just got me out of bed before I came home (remember the bed alarm incident?). Not going to need the neck done. One side is completely blocked. Nothing can be done for it. They redid the sonogram test they did in 2011. It was over 85% blocked then. It is now only 25% percent blocked! Back to the way I used to eat so I can clean up the rest of the gunk. Looks like it works. I should not have started cheating on it. Goodbye donuts, crinkly bags of snacks, fatty & fried stuff. I loved you so much. Sob! But you were trying to kill me all along.

10. enola

It is hard to get good help! When I went to North Dakota last summer I was gone for two months. I knew the dogs were being taken care of, but I was worried sick about my horse and my chickens.

And sure enough, when I came back the chickens were a disaster. ( I guess you read about it when you read through the entire thread. I sure vented about on here). It took about a month for me to get the poor things straightened out.

You take care of your self! The chickens will survive now that you are home!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by