grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh, LOL Wondering how she can escape what she knows is coming, Can you see contractions yet ? 

I've seen lots of things. She's stomping and panting. Her belly gets tight/lumpy and her tail goes off to the side. She just flopped over and kicked, then flipped to the other side. Getting everything in position. :fl

looking at that dead mice picture ( and I wish it hadnt of been the first thing I seen this am)  reminds me of winter, the mice and the "Bucket of blood"   There is a post /thread on here to build a trap for excessive mice control .  It is all natural and works great. No poisons needed.  So when your coop get took over and it will , you might want to check this out. It works with a 5 gallon bucket, a small ramp ,water, and some BOSS. (black oil sunflower seed.)
BTW, If you never see mice in your coop it could be because you have a rat !   
X2 they love the feed. I caught three just the other day.

Ligaments are GONE.

It's what we've been waiting on! :yesss:

I feel like the lite girl who cries "goatling." :/

She's bleating and occasionally will squat while she's bleating, like her knees are giving out. I've seen her poop and pee.

SHE JUST LAID DOWN. I was just about to leave, too. I'm never gonna get anything done today. :/
:celebrate.:weee :pop now what do we do camp? I'm so nervous lol. Wish you could show it live. Omg never mind. As nervous as I am now I doubt I could stand seeing it live. No. I'd love to see it live. I'm biting my finger nails. I hope she hurries because I can't reach my toenails lol.

I've seen lots of things. She's stomping and panting. Her belly gets tight/lumpy and her tail goes off to the side. She just flopped over and kicked, then flipped to the other side. Getting everything in position.
fl.gif

then yes to the contractions !!! are you ok in there ? Taking breaks ?
hugs.gif

X2 they love the feed. I caught three just the other day.

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
pop.gif
now what do we do camp? I'm so nervous lol. Wish you could show it live. Omg never mind. As nervous as I am now I doubt I could stand seeing it live. No. I'd love to see it live. I'm biting my finger nails. I hope she hurries because I can't reach my toenails lol.
Bahahahaaa Hurry Red, you need to go boil some water !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom