grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phone's at 3%! I gotta go charge!! :hit
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT NOW.

sterilize the scissors and towels. to clean up and cut the cord but mostly just to get the men folk out of the way so we dont have to keep stepping over you.
Lol I think the last parts right. I was so worried because I could see the head just before the Dr came in to catch him. If You ask me all the nurses that are in the room before the doc gets there should be paid more. All he did was catch him and he was off. Y'all should've seen me. I was a nervous wreck. It was amazing though. Thank God they gave her an epidural. But they should've given me something lol. I was all up in there. Thought I was gonna have to catch him until the Dr made me get outta the way.

Lol I think the last parts right. I was so worried because I could see the head just before the Dr came in to catch him. If You ask me all the nurses that are in the room before the doc gets there should be paid more. All he did was catch him and he was off. Y'all should've seen me. I was a nervous wreck. It was amazing though. Thank God they gave her an epidural. But they should've given me something lol. I was all up in there. Thought I was gonna have to catch him until the Dr made me get outta the way.

LOL You are cracking me up.

I had lunch already, turkey and cheese poboy. Three dead chicks, the crazy ones that would run and flop on their backs. One was puffy and sleepy. They were in the shade this morning but not now. Glad I checked. I covered them with a canopy and hosed it down. They had water. :/

I had lunch already, turkey and cheese poboy. Three dead chicks, the crazy ones that would run and flop on their backs. One was puffy and sleepy. They were in the shade this morning but not now. Glad I checked. I covered them with a canopy and hosed it down. They had water.
hmm.png

is it cocci ? Those chicks havent been right since they hatched have they ? I bought new corrid and it worked right awy. The stuff I had might of been too old. Sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom