grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I want to divorce my whole d a m n life! Don't like my job, don't like my house/landlord, don't like hot weather, wanted to move months ago....

Working hard to solve all those problems, just not getting done fast enough!!!!!

Dumb question but do you know any lawyers personally? Give her lawyers name to them and find one meaner and smarter.

Or just start in the phone book and see if anyone will take you pro bono. If you are depressed get someone else to make the calls. It is very frustrating.

Calm down. One thing at a time.

Mike has a good story with his health and hospital. Use that to your advantage. They pick and choose pro bonos. Tell your story to the person who answers the phone. Surely someone will help. Hugs.

Right now I want to divorce my whole d a m n life! Don't like my job, don't like my house/landlord, don't like hot weather, wanted to move months ago....

Working hard to solve all those problems, just not getting done fast enough!!!!!
hugs.gif
If she files for divorce then she has to pay. dont worry about it. its his problem and hers. not yours.

I have taking those bags of potassium . burns like fire going in. a baked potato even in the micro has more pott. in it then bananas

So with his disability does that mean Mike can move anywhere you get a job?

Polish up your resume and see what's out there. You sound pretty employable to me. Plus it's a lot easier getting a job while you already have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom