grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The swap sounds great. Hope you can find homes for your birds. Polish would be so much easier, less worry, and you know you like them. I think it's a good idea to have those instead of Serama. Less stress. Just make sure you come home with LESS than you took to the swap!
old.gif
I wouldn't take a bet on it!
lau.gif
Pray for me..

Yes, Mikes disability check will allow him to follow me anywhere...... AS LONG AS his medical subsidies can transfer. Medicare will not pay for enough of his prescriptions for him to have anything to live on. Subsidies pay for most of his medications. There are no generic pills for about 1/2 of his medications. One of his prescriptions costs more than he gets on a month!

I am very employable, but no job that I have interviewed for will pay more than $9 to start. I can't live on $9 an hour. I don't really hate my job itself, it's the drama that gets me.......

I just read back over this thread.....

I posted to thank you all for your well wishes for Mike, but, it is GONE!

So...... Thank you all so much for caring for Mike and I so much. I swear you guys care more than our dsmn families do! Thanks

*****going to find a tissue to wipe my eyes and blow my nose*****

Having one of those days I find myself wanting to reach through the screen and slap some people....(none of you!!!)....must mean it's time to take a break........guess that's a good reason to get up and get the corn muffins in the oven for dinner tonight. It got "so cold" here this weekend I made a big pot of chilli
lau.gif

When we got ready to leave the hospital Mike realized he didn't wear any pants to the hospital. When I got to the house he was on the gurney with a sheet wrapped around him and wouldn't let the medics take it off of him.

So he wore a hospital gown home. Foxxy never saw him in a gown and flipped out! Had I not been there she would have bitten him!

I asked Mike where his pants and shoes were..... He said after he called 911 he ws afraid for them to come in the house because the dogs would get out and run away. He was waiting for the ambulance in his skivvies, socks and at shirt. With the sheet.

He thought he was having a heart attack and was more worried about the dogs.

He is a keeper!
2764.png

thats funny enola, glad he is home. even necked !
who calling you names ol mare ?
I had a time of it getting insurance here . dont thing its like that now. but different states do have different rules .
I got a little of the grass mowed. not much had a sugar drop. started a new med yesterday. found out the old diabetes med. was giving me my umm, skin problem. side effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom