grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry honey, feel free to pm me. Very sad
well, I am blubbering now. think I rather change the subject. Thank you
hugs.gif

well, I am blubbering now. think I rather change the subject.  Thank you :hugs
OK sounds good. Still can't share pictures of my new babies. Every time there is a new BYC update it screws up my ability to post photos. Frustrates the living h*ll out of me. Even have a couple cute pictures from yesterdays trip to the zoo that I wanted to share, but nope, nodda it won't work grr......

i will have to take it back before it gets cold ! I did go to the detroit zoo and the one in belle isle. I think they closed that one ?

went to a restaurant down town detroit (Renaissance center ) had a glass elevator and the place was all glass and it went in a circle so you could see all of detroit. whoope . LOL Son went to henry ford museum.

Did you enjoy your trip Lisa ? as long as i lived there I never went hardly anywhere.
It was great, my 21 month old grandson was so excited about all the animals. He is such a joy anyways, but yesterday was very special. His mom texted me earlier to tell me he has been talking about Nannie, the Choochoo, the boons (baboons) & frogs. She said he was looking for me first thing this morning
2764.png

Last edited:
went to a restaurant down town detroit (Renaissance center )   had a glass elevator and the place was all glass and it went in a circle so you could see all of detroit. whoope . LOL Son went to henry ford museum.
Yep been to that restaurant once myself. Its been many years since I've visited the Detroit Zoo. Loved the Grand Rapids, a good portion of the zoo is trees & lots of shade.

hugs.gif
Hope things get boring soon.

Let's change the subject to your favorite topic- cooking! Hahaaa
Yes, if the rice is cooked in a bag it is instant. Nothing wrong with that at all (unless you have a chinese mil
hide.gif
).

It's your fault granny! I can't get Chubby Checker out of my head. C'mon baby... let's do the twist!
Where is he anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom