grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Granny I sure wished I lived closer. If it's the brakes, I could fix them and wouldn't charge u a dime. As long as you could buy the parts. It would probably take me two days to do a thirty minute job the shape I'm in but I'd get it done.

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Granny, put them chickens in boxes, arrange them on the back seat and take off!

I even hauled rabbits to my buyer in a car! Just think outside of the box.....

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    very sweet Red, I have the money for parts and really hoping my friends husband will swing by. [​IMG] I have been know to crawl under a car a time or two but not now. they would need to call 911 to get me out ! [​IMG] I did brakes once . yesterday something sounded like it fell and was dragging underneath. Im sure it will be way worse then brakes because I wasnt having a problem. best case is a brake line. Its just terribly rusted. tire change r had a time finding a place to put the jack and you could actually hear the metal crunching. hahaa the car sits so very low that I cant get in and out of it. my ankle wont bend like that. credit is trashed sooo.........

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    car hasnt been started in a year. LOL what about cages to show them ? my portable cages are all big. How hard would it be to tether them all? I could use boxes then but who is gonna get me out of the car ?

5. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

That is exactly why Mike can't ride in my car. He has to be able to step down to get out of a vehicle. Actually after a day at work it is not easy for me to get out either......

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    so, Im picturing you in a monster truck. hahaaa I cant even do a step without help. when we go to stores I cant do the curb. its either walk around til i find the down step or someone has to help me up and down. what am I going to do ?

7. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    We tried a corvette. I thought we were going to have to buy the thing cause we had a really hard time getting out. I like a van. My DD has it now and has hauled goats in it.

8. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I hate to hear that granny. I really do wish I lived closer. I may be able to help you if I did. Between both of us we may be able to fix it. And if we couldn't, at least one of us may be able to call 911 for help when we couldn't get back up lol.

1 person likes this.
  9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    oh i love my van ! just open the door and sit down. its perfect for me. I have hauled so much in it. Over 600 trees ! I can fit 7 trees in it plus bushes, flowers.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    LOL Red, what if we both get stuck ? you better have a cell phone because i dont.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by