grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red, have you been on your own home page ? Im just asking because it took me forever to figure out i even had one. there are public messages on the side there and further down you can see your ovations. thats how many people have gave your post a thumbs up. Some peoples ovation are worth more points then others. depending on there time here i think. You can also load pictures from there from your computer files.

Lol. Well I think we'd be fine till somebody found us. I've seen where you've said that you have a few exta pounds and the Lord knows I do. Lol. They say the average person can survive 3weeks with no food. Well I'm big enough I should be able to at least go six weeks. And as disgusting as it is, being so fat I think I could sweat out a few gallons of water a day for drinking lol. Sorry my mind sometimes slips out of gear from time to time. We both need that falling and can't get up button.

Red, Did you just call me fat ?
old.gif
I am big boned !
lau.gif
real BIG bones. I could live off the fat of the land for a long time but i betcha if i smelled some brownies I WOULD be able to get out of there.

Red, have you been on your own home page ? Im just asking because it took me forever to figure out i even had one. there are public messages on the side there and further down you can see your ovations. thats how many people have gave your post a thumbs up.  Some peoples ovation are worth more points then others. depending on there time here i think.  You can also load pictures from there from your computer files.  
Thank you granny. I did not know about the ovations. Gonna check now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom