grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing?

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    [​IMG] Magnificent! He's named Porter as in Porterhouse steak?

I read they were domesticated 10,000 yrs ago. That's a long time to get them tame! Probably more a part of peoples lives then than cellphones and computers are today. Wild yaks might as well be a different species.

So cool! Twist can wear his new yak hair shirt while doing trick riding on Porter. We've got big plans for you, Twist!

1 person likes this.
  2. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    no problem there dear heart I am sure what I typed and what I meant or was thinking were 2 different things. Remeber Norske here.

3. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Who me? Help with cell phones and computers? [​IMG] I'm about 2 steps away from being a Luddite.
    I am Technologically Disinclined. If hubs or one of the boys didn't help me I'd be doomed.

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    well, thought it was you that was good on them . Now i dont know who it was. friend didnt call so i guess its a no on the car work.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    If i had to guess your spirit animal i would probably choose the fox.

6. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    DH works on cars too. Give info on both car and van. What year and what kind? Mileage? What kind of shape? Rust, dents? Pictures would be good. We'll try and see what they're worth.

7. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I was referring to the Norske LOL not the convo. I know you only have the best intentions. the fox, they are very smart animals.

8. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    FANFARE OF TRUMPETS

POST 1000=====

Have been pondering what to say on this momentous occasion. I would like to thank my parents for making this evening possible and my animals for making is necessary[​IMG] (victor borge)

I honestly would like to thank you all for 1) being there when I needed to blow off steam 2) for both rejoicing in the good things and commiseration with me in the bad times. 3) for not turning me in when I "swan dive" in to the gutter

basically for you all being you [​IMG] and being my lovely coop of hens and pullets. [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Wishing4Wings

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Don't give up. Maybe they will call tomorrow. Winter's coming. Got to have something reliable.

Sent the package off today. Should be there on Friday. I'm so disorganized, I didn't even wrap them. I did scribble a little card though. Hope he can read my writing!

I might have helped with a few computer things, but that's it. The well of knowledge has run dry.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Newfie, I dont know that stuff. I put the key in and it goes. well, it goes , it just wont stop. thank you for the offer but i cant do pictures. if i could i would have a whole bunch of stuff sold here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by