grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a picture of the bull His name is Porter 54 inches at the shoulder and 30 inch horn spread.

The one in the back with a white face is called a Trim as there is white. Porter is a Native or Black as he has a grey nose. All black with black nose is an Imperial. A Royal would be wither white and black or white and golden. The more white the more money it seems to go.
woot.gif
Magnificent! He's named Porter as in Porterhouse steak?

Granny, yaks are concidered domesticated. They have been used as livestock in Tibet for hundreds of years. From my research, the are docile, easily trained to do farm work, haul all the family's belongings and can be trained to ride for transportation.

Probably tamer than my horse or most of the milk cows I have milked.....
I read they were domesticated 10,000 yrs ago. That's a long time to get them tame! Probably more a part of peoples lives then than cellphones and computers are today. Wild yaks might as well be a different species.

Cool. Yak hair. I have a spinning wheel and loom.

I would love to help Twist teach Pronto how to be ridden

So cool! Twist can wear his new yak hair shirt while doing trick riding on Porter. We've got big plans for you, Twist!

ohh sorry twist, i misunderstood. I dont have any sentiment to the car. I just know its a good one that would last me yrs. if i trade it (i know i will have to) I will probably end up with a rust ucket.

no problem there dear heart I am sure what I typed and what I meant or was thinking were 2 different things. Remeber Norske here.

well, thought it was you that was good on them . Now i dont know who it was. friend didnt call so i guess its a no on the car work.

DH works on cars too. Give info on both car and van. What year and what kind? Mileage? What kind of shape? Rust, dents? Pictures would be good. We'll try and see what they're worth.

FANFARE OF TRUMPETS

POST 1000=====

Have been pondering what to say on this momentous occasion. I would like to thank my parents for making this evening possible and my animals for making is necessary
lau.gif
(victor borge)

I honestly would like to thank you all for 1) being there when I needed to blow off steam 2) for both rejoicing in the good things and commiseration with me in the bad times. 3) for not turning me in when I "swan dive" in to the gutter

basically for you all being you
bow.gif
and being my lovely coop of hens and pullets.
lau.gif

well, thought it was you that was good on them . Now i dont know who it was. friend didnt call so i guess its a no on the car work.
Don't give up. Maybe they will call tomorrow. Winter's coming. Got to have something reliable.

Sent the package off today. Should be there on Friday. I'm so disorganized, I didn't even wrap them. I did scribble a little card though. Hope he can read my writing!

I might have helped with a few computer things, but that's it. The well of knowledge has run dry.

Newfie, I dont know that stuff. I put the key in and it goes. well, it goes , it just wont stop. thank you for the offer but i cant do pictures. if i could i would have a whole bunch of stuff sold here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom