grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Oh btw granny. I have a little cousin that's also autistic. It's amazing how their mind works. He makes me look a lot stupider than I really am. There was some kinda model thing that I got my son for his birthday. It had well over 100 pieces. After I gave up putting it together an hour later, he picks it up and puts it together in five minutes. They are amazing individuals. Wish I could do that. Oh yeah granny, this roosters to hurt to be fighting other roos. But I can still catch a few bugs from time to time lol. Jk please forgive me.

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I dont know why i said that. it wasnt nice . and I didnt mean it. Im sorry, sorry Twist. sometimes I just cant help myself. I get bored and well, men are targets. Twisted is my favorite because he gives back as well as he gets. been arguing with him for 2 years now well arguing is not the right word. teasing i guess. he is my friend. as all of you are.
    isnt autism awesome ? way smarter then i will ever hope to be. He is my voice of reason. I know what you mean about the model too. his was legos and kinex He put a 4ft. roller coaster together in just a couple hrs. with a motor and all. when he was 6.

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I am just so worried about every thing. my DD , the car. being stranded in the boonies is a scary thought to me. what if someone needs to go to the dr.? Maybe if i put my cast back on and with some help pulling I can get out of the car. I am getting a cake from Old mare for my sons birthday and I will get there if i have to tie all the chickens to a string and have them fly me. hahaaa It is a great thing wishing is doing for my son. she is sending him a gift for his birthday. If i cant get out it may be the only one he gets. sometimes blessings come at just the right time.

5. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    HA ! talk about the devil and they appear. Hi ol mare. did you see that $100.00 rooster ?

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    you wouldnt know anyone that might want to trade a car for a van would you ?

7. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Granny - car troubles stink, been there/done that. If you can't get things squared away just say the word and I can make a short road trip to you -- can even pick things up for you on the way if need be.

8. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Wait till we see what they're worth so you don't get ripped off (or taken for a ride). Lol

Tomorrow I will send a picture of what I need.

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    [​IMG][​IMG] I am gonna get out there tomorrow and pull that battery and maybe clean the plugs . I have to do something. I cant get credit . Tom should be able to unless his age stops him. I dont know how I am going to make a payment though. House loan?

10. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'm very sorry if I offended anyone. I meant nothing by it.just joking around. Sometimes my mouth opens before my brain has time to stop it. And granny it is very amazing how smart they are. Kinda felt like punching him though after he watched me struggle for an hour. Jk. I love him to death and would never do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by