grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    Do I need to give her something ? I shouldnt tell it but i had a "minor" accident this morning as well. no urge at all to pee and sat here and it just came like a flood. Last time that happened i ended up in emergency. no warning, urge, nothing.

2. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    she thinks the throw pillows on the couch are her play toys. guess i should get rid of them . I dont care about them but didnt think about it hurting her. I did just the opposite, seen she liked them and bought her some. [​IMG]

3. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

What was wrong last time that happened... Do you need to call your doctor? Ever think about wearing ankle braces for extra support. My sons all play football and have wonky wrists and ankles now.. They wear them.

4. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    we you reading a funny post when that happened??? Certainly hope that you don't end up in ER. At least not this weekend you have to many things planned.

Back from Vet "toe looks realy realy good." Whe should be all healed and ready for Pheasant hunting on the 9 of Oct. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

A million dogs chew up stuffed items. She could just have an upset tummy and needs to puke or poop. Don't worry just yet and don't blame yourself. Let's wait and see... Sorry you are going through this

6. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Ok if/when I get the yaks and when we have a calf we can have a contest to see what the name will be. There is a loafing barn/shed in the tit which is probably going to end up being called the Porter House. Spent 6 hours on the tractor mowing ditches and what not yesterday then went to collet eggs got 4. Asked Rod and he had already gathered egg 2x other wise there was gonna be about 60 hens going to freezer camp.

A loafing shed/barn is a shelter that is open to the elements on I to 2 sides (in my case the south side only) with a roof a step up from a windbreak fence but not as good as a barn with stalls and what not.

It doesn't have to be meat related unless I plan on raising it for slaughter.

1 person likes this.
  7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Granny it(the stuffing) should come out fine. My dogs eat all kinds of things they shouldn't and I never realize/know until I go to poop scoop. Nothing like scooping "nuggets" held together with fur/leaves/stuffing/bandaging material/grass/bark or anything else they can find. ( itchy teeth syndrome) . Rocks and pebbles are a little harder to scoop.

8. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    do you have rules Twist? I said it cant sound like frosty but it ended up being that anyway.. LOL
    not reading the funnys. haha no straining , nothing. just came and a lot of it. Last time was a stone I couldnt pass on my own.

9. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    A friend's dog used to eat color crayons, toy cars (with metal axels) the last couple pages of a book, puzzle pieces. His leavings looked like some type of modern at Andy Warhol would create.

10. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    just remembered what she did yesterday. I was pulling weeds for the chickens and she thought it seemed like a good idea. she ate a lot of i dont know what kind. I thought it very funny that she is doing things I am doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by