grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

I have 8 hens for him.[​IMG]

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thats a lot of posts twist, someone has a big mouth. [​IMG]

Something is wrong with Lily this morning. Her stomach wont stop making noise and she wouldnt even eat her treat this morning .

3. lindalouly

Seremas are pretty. I'm hoping one of the girls goes broody so she can hatch some eggs. I have been reading posts on incabaters but that seems difficult.

4. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    not hard if you have one of those $600. ones. LOL I hatched good from my $40. one but only good for a few hatches . at least that has been my experience. I simple aint trying hard enough. last hatch got me 9 chicks out of 34 eggs or something like that. I drowned them at lockdown.

5. lindalouly

Po

Poor girl sounds like she's got an upset tummy or gas. Hopefully it will pass soon.

6. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thanks, me too. found her chewing on my door stop this morning. woke me up. its a brick coved to make it look like a bed. well it was anyway. pillows, stuffed animals, dog beds. all fair game for her. I hope she dont have blockage. Thinking about giving her exlax and throw her outside . hahaaa

7. lindalouly

I don't think I can keep little fingers out of an incabater. Plus it sounds like a lot of work. I think letting nature taking its course would be easier for my crazy household. Lol

8. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    may just be minor upset, keep an eye on her and make sure she stays hydrated

9. granny hatchet

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I hurt my ankle yesterday trying to get in car. son pulled me out. its really sore today. Is something telling me to not go ? just bad luck i guess. Watch me get a ticket. never had one in my life. (knock on wood).

10. lindalouly

My dad had a dog that chewed up everything. ****** my mom right off so she put her home made Thai pepper sauce on all his favorite areas. Never happened again!!! My dog will chew up any stuffed animal that comes into the house. Needless to say, we don't buy them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by