grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn Manes

Lynn Manes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2015
    California
    hahaha :)

1 person likes this.
  2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    @Wishing4Wings its here already !! I didnt let him open it. making him wait for sunday. Thank you for the gift. I get tickled when i watch him trying to figure out why you sent it. The looks that go across his face are so funny ! same questions he asked already. who,why, CALIFORNIA ? big eyed with wonder and a half grin of pleasure. wish I had a camera. hahaaa

bladder feels better. [​IMG]
    Lisa, I am taking the seramas. just cant decide if i want to take them all or keep a pair.

3. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Oh good! Maybe you could stick a bow on it since that's it for wrapping. Wasn't thinking clearly. Having same problem today. [​IMG]
    I hope it isn't a let down after all the excitement. Everything you say about Robert reminds me of my first son, and all 3 of our boys are Virgos, so I've got a real soft spot for him. My gran and I used to send cards to each other. I loved it. So fun picking them out and even more fun getting one from her. Maybe the great pumpkin will send Robert a Halloween card next month, if you think he would like it.

Take all the Seramas to the swap. You can always hold back a pair, but you'll never know for sure if it's the right decision unless you're actually faced with the choice.

4. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA
    Hahahaaa Since I told you about the car cane thingy, I am now getting ads for the Able Life Auto Assist Grab Bar! Feels like I'm being stalked. [​IMG] Kind of creepy.

5. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    Finally caught up. Had DH take the cell phone up to US CELLULAR because I thought it was broken. It has been slow as molasses in January and wouldn't load BYC. They said my phone is fine it is them with the problem and they're working on it. That was around noon. So if you don't hear from me I can't get on here.

6. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    twist most of these are exactly like me..i'm old..

7. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    I was told once that over the hill is always 5 years latter then your current age. Therefore NONE of us are old just more seasoned.

8. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    and off I go again. TTFN

9. Dannachic

Dannachic Overrun With Chickens

Jun 3, 2015
    ky
    that would make my over the hill 72..i am real seasoned..

10. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    I forgot to look that bar up. sorry your getting stalked. I cant order from the net anyway. If its not at wal-mart then I aint getting it.
    we have the chickens in the cages and they are packed in there. I think i left a couple seramas. I know i left a couple bantam hens for sitting on the polish eggs. It got dark on us. I will have to take the car . Ol mare, its a silver buick century. I will have a 10 yr.old dirty blond GS with me. I couldnt count them they are so jammed . my big cage just wont fit. I have 8 bigger chickens in a small plastic dog carrier. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by