grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 13 when I counted Thursday night. I hadn't had time to take care of it til today. And I haven't gone back out to check.

Can't decide if I want to buy some eggs for her, or just let her hatch from the yard.
I would personally hatch out of the yard if your not able to locate her to a spot where the other hens can't get to her nest. Otherwise you might buy eggs & the others might break those as well.

Red, cant you see the posts ? Robert took my computer to look at wishings happy birthday post. He looked for a long time . I didnt think he was going to give it back. I meant he was so pleased with it he just kept looking at it for a long time.

I can move her to my broody box. Last night was her first on the nest, but she was stuck tight all day. I'll have to get the porch and the broody box cleaned out. She's my fourth broody this year.

Been trying all day to post pictures. I'm beginning to think it's impossible to do it with a straight talk phone. Anyone else have problems? I've looked and read. The problem probably isn't the phone. Its me i'm sure. Wish my brain worked like normal peoples. Had someone else try it too with no luck.
Could be the BYC site itself. I have went back & forth on here where sometimes mine load then other times it instantly goes to "there's a error, do you want to report" Usually within a couple of days I will get a notification that there is a BYC update available. Once I've download it my picture will load again. Its rather frustrating to say the least.

I can move her to my broody box. Last night was her first on the nest, but she was stuck tight all day. I'll have to get the porch and the broody box cleaned out. She's my fourth broody this year.
That would be a great idea. Hopefully she will make the move without a problem. I would put a few golf balls under her for a few days to see if she will stay then if she will put what ever eggs you want to hatch under her- good luck!

Red, cant you see the posts ?  Robert took my computer to look at wishings happy birthday post.   He looked for a long time . I didnt think he was going to give it back. I meant he was so pleased with it he just kept looking at it for a long time.
Aww that's sweet
1f382.png
1f381.png
1f388.png

I threw away 4 nests of serama eggs today. I hate doing that. feels like Im performing abortions. Moved the polish over to the serama coop and found out there are 5 hens and 3 serama roosters still. DD looked better but black eyes from no sleep or whatever

I threw away 4 nests of serama eggs today. I hate doing that. feels like Im performing abortions.   Moved the polish over to the serama coop and found out there are 5 hens and 3  serama roosters still.   DD looked better but black eyes from no sleep or whatever 
Oh no, you need another swap granny lol. Glad dd is doing a bit better, have forgotten, when is her appt. With the GI doc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom