grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright, can we talk guineas a minute? Because I still have no idea what I'm doing. Today I decided to let one out, like I said earlier. The only way to do that was to throw scratch EVERYWHERE, and let the chickens go in, and eventually one guinea followed a pullet back out. To get him back in, same deal. The pullets who grew up in the tractor have no trouble going in, climbing the ramp, snooping around, etc.

This is literally the first time I've seen a guinea anywhere near that ramp.

So would it be crazy to put 2-3 pullets back in the tractor? The guineas seemed much more calm and happy with the pullets clucking about. I got the guineas at the end of July, so they're maybe three months old? And they are FLIGHTY. All of their little heads are skinned up and scabbed from jumping into the chicken wire. I just hate seeing them so scared all the time.

Last edited:
TOTALLY GET THAT       I always got "men don't do that" from my father until Mom passed away  all of the sudden his tune changed and he became (well for him) sort of proud that I could do most of what mom did.  Other then iron that is.  LOL

My boy can cook, sew, clean house, crochet and I got to watch him do everything to take care of his kids. Men can do anything they want, they only have to apply themselves
1f60a.png

What would we do without you?!

you really want to go there with me ?
lau.gif

@Two Crows , First thing i though was my mouth had finally caught up to me.

Not two crows, she is an angel . me i cound see.....
camping, always kept my guineas and chickens together. they are flighty things very hard to calm. there was one person that had them sitting on her shoulders when she worked . she said it was from her child carrying it around all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom