grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I feed mine fermented feed, they have feed all day. Mine are in the coop all of the time.

2. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Why would you get hissed at for telling the truth? Oh wait, did I just text that out loud?

3. enola

OMG! So cute! A puppy? Or adult? SHAME on somebody!

4. enola

He's mine [​IMG]. His daddy is not a tall guy, but still big!

5. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Everyone if you see me logged in and I'm not posting or answering back, I'm not stalking, I'm just not logged out. I forget to a lot and I'm not even sure my phones letting me log out. So how is everyone doing tonight? Granny sounds like you're trying to put yourself in a diabetic comma? That's nothing to be playing around with.

6. enola

One day last week I came home from work and was met with silence..... No barking dogs..... I actually thought some one had broken in and killed the dogs!!!!!

Then I saw all the kitchen trash strewn all over the kitchen! They had torn the trash UP!!!! All three dogs were under the couch cover hiding. When I yelled who did this????? They jumped off of he couch and headed for under the bed. The throw stayed on them most of the way across the living room!......

7. napdognewfie

napdognewfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2014
    western MD
    DH is diabetic. You should be checking your blood sugar a couple times a day. Especially if you are having problems.

Tell the Dr when you go! Make a list if you need to!

8. rIrs roost

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    How's everyone doing tonight?

9. enola

I have 3 styrofoam incubators. Two used to be full all of the time. The third one was only for hatching. I have a loner in the hatching one to keep it clean. My oldest incubator has been used for four seasons. I don't have any idea how many chicks I have hatched, but a lot of them.

I agree, unless you know the person selling a used incubator, very well, don't buy a used styrofoam incubator.

10. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    I just had the hardest time signing in to BYC! It kept telling me there was a problem and to contact support. I thought for a moment someone banned me. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by