grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why my laying hens are so fat ? I give them cracked corn about every day. how does corn make them fat and give me the squirts ?

Corn has calories. It's fattening. I give mine a nice crop full of food and corn at bedtime in the winter. It gives them extra energy to keep warm.

Your problem with it is probably because you are not used to the fiber in it. Lol

SIS !!! I got 8 brown turds ! pretty soon I am gonna be full of them. I asked Sumi what a "Thought leader in the community " was but never heard back. They probably dont know either.
idunno.gif

Usually I can follow you, but you lost me on this one. Whatcha talkin' about??

Usually I can follow you, but you lost me on this one. Whatcha talkin' about??

hahaa, glad you can because sometimes i cant follow myself. the reason you didnt get it is because its been a running joke between Two Crows and myself. When I first got one I didnt know what it was so I asked her what those little brown turd things are. They are eggs above your ovations. the more ovations the more turds. Plus it will say something like you are getting well known, ect... thats what mine says and I have no idea what it means.

I just went and looked at mine. Now what I used to think of as a chocolate egg looks like a turd! Mine said something about being a thought leader in the community. If that's true, we're all in trouble. Big trouble.

Hi jane s chickens!
frow.gif
See you reading there, so thought I'd add a few more posts.
big_smile.png
You know, just to keep the never ending story going.
lol.png

edited to spell your name right. chickens

Last edited:
I just went and looked at mine. Now what I used to think of as a chocolate egg looks like a turd! Mine said something about being a thought leader in the community. If that's true, we're all in trouble. Big trouble.

YES ! thats what mine says too . so what the heck does that mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom