grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Things are going well, The phone lines are sizzling! and little clem is a pistol! How are you doing?

Doing okay. Very tired lately though... feel like a zombie. Need to get back to walking so I am physically worn out and maybe sleep better.

How is your fitness program going?

Quote: Things are going well, The phone lines are sizzling! and little clem is a pistol! How are you doing?

Doing okay. Very tired lately though... feel like a zombie. Need to get back to walking so I am physically worn out and maybe sleep better.

Not walking as much as before but I'm eating well and keeping to my diet. The scale sure doesn't know it though.....It doesn't seem to budge.... I haven't been sleeping well either.

Not walking as much as before but I'm eating well and keeping to my diet. The scale sure doesn't know it though.....It doesn't seem to budge.... I haven't been sleeping well either.
Sounds like you hit a plateau or something. Your body adjusts to fewer calories. You'll need to exercise more to burn some off. I lose interest in everything, especially dieting, when I am tired. Lack of sleep is a PITA. I blame hormones!

Sounds like you hit a plateau or something. Your body adjusts to fewer calories. You'll need to exercise more to burn some off. I lose interest in everything, especially dieting, when I am tired. Lack of sleep is a PITA. I blame hormones!
I'm thinking about hormone replacements.....

I've thought about too, but it would entail seeing a doctor...
hide.gif

I've thought about too, but it would entail seeing a doctor...
hide.gif

I saw one but I have to go back to get the drugs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom