grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granny, I had a former SIL that allowed my daughter to drive herself to the hospital while miscarrying. I got a call at 5:00 a.m. from my dd at the ER saying that she had been medicated and couldn't drive & could I come get her & take her home. When I got to the ER she was so upset when I got there. She had lost the baby & couldn't even remember what they did to her because she was medicated. She had called & called her husband but he slept thru her calls. So when I got to her house I told my SIL what needed to be done for my dd. My husband & I were actually going out of town & would be catching a ferry so we couldn't stay. I later found out that he went to work and left my 8 year old granddaughter to take care of her. He ended up having a lot of skeletons in his closet that I won't go into, but that marriage didn't last.

can you all imagine your kid laying in the hospital and no one even letting you know ? I dont think I am over reacting. He was not trying to "protect" me . he was being selfish. He needs to feel important so badly he dont care who he hurts along the way. I could give a little lesson here on equality but there is 2 men on this thread and neither one needs it. for those reading, you will never be happy til you can be happy with yourself.

can you all imagine your kid laying in the hospital and no one even letting you know ? I dont think I am over reacting. He was not trying to "protect" me . he was being selfish. He needs to feel important so badly he dont care who he hurts along the way.  I could give a little lesson here on equality  but there is 2 men on this thread and neither one needs it.  for those reading, you will never be happy til you can be happy with yourself.
Granny you're not overreacting one bit. If it's my kids, I better know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom