grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to scoot out of here & go get a bath. Still dusty & dirty from mowing grass. Sweat dreams to all & restful sleep. Will be thinking about you tomorrow granny girl. I'm going to be in & out all weekend. My dd & SIL's 1 year anniversary is coming up in Oct. & they never had a honeymoon getaway. So they are going away this weekend to celebrate & I will be watching my 3 grandkids for the weekend. This is going to be one tired Nana lol. Monday afternoon can't come fast enough haha

you know what makes my day ? When someone snorts their coffee. or spews, ect... dont happen often but sometimes. And its usually from the most innocent post.

you know what makes my day ?  When someone snorts their coffee.  or spews, ect...  dont happen often but sometimes. And its usually from the most innocent post.
Well granny I must say that you given me the snoty coffee experience more then once.
I think I'm going to scoot out of here & go get a bath. Still dusty & dirty from mowing grass. Sweat dreams to all & restful sleep. Will be thinking about you tomorrow granny girl. I'm going to be in & out all weekend. My dd & SIL's 1 year anniversary is coming up in Oct. & they never had a honeymoon getaway. So they are going away this weekend to celebrate & I will be watching my 3 grandkids for the weekend. This is going to be one tired Nana lol. Monday afternoon can't come fast enough haha
Goodnight night and sweet dreams clady.

you know what makes my day ?  When someone snorts their coffee.  or spews, ect...  dont happen often but sometimes. And its usually from the most innocent post.
You have made me do that a couple of times granny. I think hubby is jeolous, he's always asking me what I'm laughing at when we sit down in the evening during his TV time. I usually say, aww nothing, just granny posting something funny. Thanks for all the laughs granny, your the best. Now of course twist runs a close second when he can be on, but he works too hard lol

Well granny I must say that you given me the snoty coffee experience more then once.
Goodnight night and sweet dreams clady.
Thank you Roost
1f60a.png

You have made me do that a couple of times granny. I think hubby is jeolous, he's always asking me what I'm laughing at when we sit down in the evening during his TV time. I usually say, aww nothing, just granny posting something funny. Thanks for all the laughs granny, your the best. Now of course twist runs a close second when he can be on, but he works too hard lol
Yeah my better half comes home everyday and ask me whats granny been saying. And you're right twist can give you that experience too.

night lisa, sleep well. have fun with the kids.
I will have fun with them, but they are exhausting. Baby is 2 months, other gs is 21 months & then my beautiful gd who is 13. She usually is a big help, but she has been nasty sick with all this garbage going around. Just praying the little ones don't catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom