grannys gone and done it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by granny hatchet, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Lol my bad, I most definetly was talking about myself. Darn night sweats, I'm so over them.

2. ChickenLady2014

ChickenLady2014 Feathered Frenzy

Jan 7, 2014
    God's Country
    Ok, now I'm really getting off lol. Night all & sweet [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] dreams :lau

3. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Yes it is! I love when they're both on here.

4. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    thanks guys, he is a lot of fun but so are you all. [​IMG] I am off to bed too. thanks for cheering me up. hope all sleep well.

5. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    Goodnight granny. Hope you sleep well too. Just close your eyes and count little bobbits sliding across a meat slicer.

6. twisted-acres-farm

twisted-acres-farm Maiah and daughter dob aug 2, 2017 Premium Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Finally BYC up to their old tricks again....... 1 hour and 15 minutes to read 167 posts. Seriously would love to do to them what Granny's gonna do to idiot son-in-law ..

coffee of choice with our water is Maxwell NOT dark roast with milk or cream please. I read somewhere that If you use milk in your coffee it isn't supposed to mess with or ruin your stomach like black coffee does.

Out of house stopped a gas station filled truck to elevator got 24 bags of layer stopped and paid propane bill and on the road to the farm by 8:45. Well I am now down to 22 cinnamon queen pullets. The one that kept escaping got dogged today. I suspect it was Beth. I drove the bobcat with a door clamped in the grapple while Rod went up on it and trimmed the tree's we are 1/3 to 1/2 done getting all the dead stuff out and down before they drop and kill someone. Back home by 3 pm. Have 2 gimpy dogs tonight Yuri and Missalette (the lesbian auntie dog). Yuri was sleeping in the hallway when a guest came in So I go at my usual speed down the hallway trip over yuri knock picture off the wall bang up my hand. He is SO VERY lucky their was someone at the desk or he would have been gimpier.

Well since once again I seem to be the Lone Ranger I wish you all sweet dreams and warm fuzzies. Prayer's for those in need

7. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    Thank you and it's all granny's fault she greases the curb so I just usually dog paddle around the storm drain.

8. twisted-acres-farm

Jul 1, 2011
    Dickinson, North Dakota
    So cool now BYC makes pages of other's post's just disappear and then reappear after I post something. [​IMG] And that's 2 nights in a row its pull that. [​IMG][​IMG]

9. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Yes, I noticed the disappearing posts. Because of that, Granny gave her chickens the wrong dose of Corid for three days.

10. Wishing4Wings

Wishing4Wings Isn't it Amazing? Premium Member

May 7, 2012
    Sonoma County, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by